3/17/2020 COVID-19 Communication (17-03)
Eigenmann & Veronelli Group confirms to be operational with its Sales, Logistic and Production activities and to comply with the recent regulations issued by Italian Authorities
We would like to inform you that E&V is currently fully operational with all its activities (Sales, Logistics and Production) and with all its subsidiaries (Spain, Turkey, Russia).
The following measures were implemented according to regulations issued by Authorities in order to assure business continuity and prevent Coronavirus diffusion.
- Internal Task Force has been put in place since February 22nd in order to assess, discuss and decide rapidly on implementation of actions issued by Authorities;
- 80% reduction of presence in our office by implementing smart working;
- Minimum physical presence in the offices assured via strict personnel shifts;
- Sales Team operating from remote since the end of February 2020, offering the same service to our Customers and Principals as before;
- IT systems fully operating from remote, with full access for all our employees;
- Activation of all measures to prevent infection (protective masks, disposable gloves, temperature checks, offices/structure sanitization on a regular basis) and make them available to all our employees;
- Implementation of the same measures for all our subsidiaries (Spain, Turkey and Russia) also following local Authorities recommendations.
At present and taking into consideration all restrictive measures, we want to confirm that all operations (sales, production and logistics) are currently running with no service interruption.
We maintain our strong Safety & Health commitment for all E&V employees and for our Partners in order to provide the same level of Service as before.
In case of any question, we suggest to contact for any Business items your usual E&V point of reference through e-mail or telephone and for any other specific question related COVID-19 issues, our dedicated email address email@example.com